What I do know and don’t know as of today

Viewing 5 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Actually, there is a lot I do not know, but that’s not what this post is about.

What I know:

1. We will not win the PAC12 with the team as it is now constituted. In fact, we probably would not win more than 4-5 games. But, we may be very healthy by UCLA.

2. We need to go with Johnson as QB2 from this point on. He is our future. I appreciate Barnes and his hard work and commitment. But, we need a QB for next season, if not for parts of this season.

3. We NEED Kuithe big time!!!

What I don’t know:

1. Who will be healthy and when? Will Kuithe ever play this season or ever again?

2. Can we improve enough on offense to be competitive in conference play? Part of holding teams to less than 300 yards offense, is keeping the ball on long drives.

I will enjoy a sloppy win because games like this will happen like the UNM game in 2008. If you had told me that we would miss 8 key players for the first two games and end up 2-0 – I would have taken it. And as the old saying goes, the best thing about being 2-0 is the chance to go 3-0.

Go Utes!!!

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

To me, Kuithe is an enigma right now. We’re coming up to almost a year since he was injured and still no definitive word on his recovery from his injury. By way of context, Florida’s TE tore his ACL in their bowl game and was back for the first game of the season. I’m not saying that’s the standard but Kuithe’s recovery might be fraught with obstacles that we’re not privy to. Makes you wonder if we will see him at all this season and at what level.

tanute3
      Ute Fan
      @tanute3

I have a sinking feeling that we won’t be seeing Kuithe until the second half of the season, at best

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

His brother retired because he couldn’t get healthy. Maybe the Kuithe family just has bad genetics

UtahUtesRock
      Ute Fan
      @utahutesrock

If Cam started and played this would have been completely different. We will be just fine. Barnes is a good kid but can’t make decisions quickly enough, Nate’s just new. Cam would find the open receivers that Barnes missed all day and this game would have been completely different. We will be just fine in PAC 12 play.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Once Pepa, Reid and OToole get put in that defense really moves up in strength.
      Rising is necessary to have any chance of winning against USC, Washington and Oregon.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football What I do know and don’t know as of today