What I would like to see happen Saturday!

Viewing 4 reply threads

AgouraUte
      @agouraute

When you watch teams like Alabama, Ohio State, Georgia and Clemson; they usually throttle G5 opponents.

The offense needs to come out firing Saturday especially on the passing side. We need to score 4 touchdowns on offense by the half for me to be convinced that this is a rose bowl caliber team. 

A final score in the high 40’s or low 50’s is what is needed on a national level for us to make a statement.

Go Utes!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

How many points will we score with the 2’s and 3’s? Hope the 1’s aren’t in there for long, especially after seeing what happend to USC.

AgouraUte
        @agouraute

Let’s hope the 2’s and 3’s score allot. Hopefully the 1’s are out after the half.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I would like to see us pass a bit more and get the kinks in our passing game worked out.  I would like to dominte early and then give our 2s a chance to get some much needed playing time.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

NIU has a pretty good defense so you’ll likely be disappointed if you think the Utes can get 4 TDs in the first half. 

Against Idaho State, go for it, though KWhitt is not a guy to RUTS, maybe give the 2s and 3s some reps.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Expectations like this you will always be disappointed.  Try to just enjoy the game. 

We need more situational football. I would like to see more of Redding this Saturday.  I would also like to see dominant Ute defense. That Dline needs to roll them over. TDS Oline has some quality players and AMAZING get off speed from the left tackle of course. 

Offense?? No more drops and Moss was a few shoe string tackles from busting a huge huge gainer.  I want to see DHC as Willmore had some good runs but seemed a bit jittery.  

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football What I would like to see happen Saturday!