Which is the better interception by Lloyd?

Viewing 3 reply threads

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

I know there is a bias because he scored a TD against Stanford, but which is a better interception the one against Washington State, or the one against Stanford? Try to factor out the TD result. (Sorry not trying to downplay the one against Weber St, it was awesome too.)

Start at 0:56

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

Taking the TD out of the Stanford pick 6 and that is still, by far, the best interception I’ve seen. I still can’t believe he was able to get that one being only a few feet away from the QB when he threw it. To go up and bring that one down like that was unreal. Even former LBs like Sly were dumbfounded by that play.

2008 National Champ
      Ute Fan
      @cptmrgn05

Washington State was the better athletic play. Stanford was more the result of the QB throwing it into his hands.

Washington State was more relevant to winning the game.

Stanford was a pick-6.

I like the WSU better because it showed every bit of what Lloyd brings to the table.

RedRocks
        Ute Fan
        @hypodactylus

I feel like the Washington State pick looks more athletic because he missed the initial catch (understandably, given how difficult of a catch that would be).

The Stanford pick is very similar, except he made the incredible catch.

The Stanford pick is better.

Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

The Weber INT was pretty damn impressive, too

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Which is the better interception by Lloyd?