Viewing 4 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I do.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’m all in favor of chaos honestly. I think if Washington was to somehow get in the playoff they’d get smoked.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Oregon looks like the best in the conference. I know they lost the first matchup but they just look like the best in the PAC.
        Washington has looked good but then you see that defense and it is bad. Any team in the top ten would boat race them. Penix certainly is a guy as well. Made some great passes in bad wind last week.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I’ve been crowing about how overrated OSU is…so I guess I’m rooting for a UW blowout. Ha ha.

1 1

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Yeah and sorry @Utah you are pretty wrong on that. Oregon State has a pretty quality defense. Their Oline is WAYYYYY more consistent then Utah. I also need to eat crow on Uiagalelei a little. He isn’t earth shattering but does enough. I really like Martinez and Fenwick as well. Outside of the Utes I always enjoy a quality Beaver game.

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

So, I’ll be honest. The only OSU game I’ve seen is the Utah game. And OSU didn’t look good in that game. If we have any decent QB in that game, we win. Johnson was like 8/24 or something awful.

I just wasn’t impressed by them. If we had 2022 Rising, we would have blown them out.

I mean, they aren’t bad. They only have one loss. But their schedule is pathetic. If we had their schedule, we’d only have one loss right now.

So I guess we will see tonight. But I don’t think DJ is a good QB and as we know, that really limits you.

1 1

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

I am pretty envious of their schedule. I wouldn’t say Utah’s is overwhelmingly more difficult. Obviously @USC and @Washington being the big weight. Utah getting pretty much the entire top teams in the PAC is why the conference sucks so badly.

I am excluding non conference in my considerations. I don’t weight the Florida game as high as I did earlier in the season. Utah made that game harder than it needed to be. Same with Baylor.

D T
          Ute Fan
          @azute1

OSU’s an entirely different animal at home…..Underwhelming on the road.

UtMtBiker
      Ute Fan
      @utmtbiker

UW is as over rated of a team as I’ve ever seen outside of the SEC. They lose today and maybe next week

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

OSU will win by double digits.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Who has Oregon State winning today?