Who is going to coach USU in the bowl game?

Viewing 1 reply thread

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I know Wells isn’t going to coach.  He has taken most all of his assistant with him to TT.  Who is going to coach them next week?

COFfrom83
      Ute Fan
      @coffrom83

trib reported on 11/30 that Frank Maile, assistant head coach under Wells will coach. kudos to Wells for naming an asst head coach while he was job hunting

Anonymous
        Inactive

Logan isn’t a destination job right now. It would take some doing to make it one. You can’t blame Wells. It’s the system that dictates the timing, and it sucks. 

Recruiting can still have an early signing period, it doesn’t have to be right before bowl season. You could push signing day back to first week of March. It’s fixable, but like so many things in a sport without a final authority, it takes a Herculean effort to get anything done. 

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

Huh? USU is most definitely a good job. Good money, easy to get JC kids to, easy to win 10+ games a year. 

Great stepping stone job. Great job to be at for 3-ish year’s then get a big raise. 

Anonymous
            Inactive

Huh?  Did you even read what I wrote?

i said it wasn’t a destination job. 

Utah
              Ute Fan
              @utah

My brains mush with no football. 

A desirable job, absolutely. 

A destination job? I agree with you. It could be a destination job for Gary. 

Anonymous
                Inactive

#metoo

No football makes IglooDweller something, something. 

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Who is going to coach USU in the bowl game?