Who is going to the spring game?

Viewing 10 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’ve never been to one. Thought I’d check it out this year, bring the 5-year old and let him run around and such. 

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

I wish I could go, but it is my daughter’s first birthday and she is not much of a football fan.

pdogphil
        Ute Fan
        @pdogphil

I’ll be there. It’s my sons 12th birthday so I convinced the wife it was part of his present. 

ladyinred
        Ute Fan
        @ladyinred

But you do need to introduce them to fanaticism early. 

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

This will be the first year in a long time I haven’t been. Usually my first sunburn of the year. 

It can be chilly. The sun is strong on a sunny day. We ended up sitting on the east side stands the last couple years. Less people over there and no sun in your face. But, it is colder. 

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Will it be televised again?

Ute Bc
        Ute Fan
        @utebc

Yes.  11:00 AM on the PAC 12 network

dwainegf
      Ute Fan
      @dwainegf

I will be there with my son and grandson.

sweetgrass
      Ute Fan
      @sweetgrass

I haven’t decided if I’m going yet, but they are fun.  

I’m anticipating my nipples will be poking out of my shirt when I see Tuttle live.

I will begin my campaign to hurl outrageous expectations on him for years to come.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

It is to be expected. 

ladyinred
        Ute Fan
        @ladyinred

I think I will go to. Thankfully I’m better prepared to deal with headlights, and no one will be able to see my lady boner. 😁

alharmon
      @alharmon

I certainly hope I can make it, but that morning is looking to be busy. They’re quite fun to go to though! 

Rick
      Ute Fan
      @rickyrules

I usually go every year but this year I’m going to my daughter’s volleyball tournament.  It is fun to see new young players but Whitt sits out most of the projected starters unless there is a position battle.  It gives one  a very poor measure on what kind of team we have.  I would suggest you attend the scrimmage this Saturday.  Over the past several years the last scrimmage before the Red and White game has been pretty awesome football.

kazute
      Ute Fan
      @kazute

Yes.  I enjoy spring football.  Hope springs eternal.  For kids the Spring Game is more of an event.  However, if you want to check out the talent, this Saturday’s scrimmage is the one to go to.  I plan to go to both.

Smack
      Ute Fan
      @smack

I’m in.

ArcheryUte
      Ute Fan
      @craig

For sure, it’s almost enough fill the void! 

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Who is going to the spring game?