Williams sure moves well

Viewing 8 reply threads

2008 National Champ
      Ute Fan
      @cptmrgn05

for a guy who “completely shredded” his hamstring 4 weeks ago. his miraculous recovery just adds to the legend.,,

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

As my father taught me when I was young and in sports., If you fail, fake an injury. 

Da Vinci Ute
      Ute Fan
      @davinciute

I think this is even more proof that he was playing up his injury in the championship game. A miraculous recovery otherwise.

Da Vinci Ute
      Ute Fan
      @davinciute

After the interception he’s going to start limping.

alexsmith
      Ute Fan
      @alexsmith

After the pick he just threw, he might start limping again 😂

BoiseUTE
      Ute Fan
      @slarson150

I still can’t believe all the holds they get away with. Like that long PI that was called. The defenders just before CB make the pass pulled down the lineman to his left. Just unbelievable I think. Should have been offsetting penalties. So was nice to see the pick on the next play.

AlaskaSteveUteAlum
      Ute Fan
      @alaskasteveutealum

If Tulane gets the lead, you’ll see a lot of limping, and Williams will be in the evaluation tent—again.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

LOL…U$C chokes again…their defense has to be one of the worst in the entire FBS…

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

And Caleb Williams struts off the field with another loss. One thing is certain, unless USC improves its defense in a major way next year, they’re going to finish with more than three losses. At Notre Dame, at Oregon, plus UCLA, Utah, and Washington? They could easily lose two or three of those games.

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Williams sure moves well