WIth our defense and BYU’s offense

Viewing 2 reply threads
      3 1

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I don’t see how they will score more than 10-14 points.  Of course it is possible that their defense or special teams could score and make the total higher.

This has to be the best defense the Cougars have played this season and they are not a big play offense.  I know they will throw the kitchen sink at us.  But, I can’t see them scoring a lot.  I predict that their biggest offensive plays will be scrambles by their QB.  He may run for 50+ yards in the game.   

I suspect that BYU will hold our running game in check.  They are actually pretty good up front.  However, weather permitting – we should be able to burn them with our passing game which will eventually open up the running game.

Go Utes!!!

3 2

Anonymous
      Inactive

Jebus. Where do people get this absolute horse s**t?

Which of their offensive weapons is going to produce all these points on Utah’s Defense?  Their Freshman QB?  Their Freshman RB?  Their All-World TE who wouldn’t even see the ute practice squad? Does anyone actually think Talon Shumway is going to burn Jaylon Johnson, Javelin Guidry or Julian Blackmon?

Get serious people. Pull head from ass, then post.
      (F**kin hell)

I honestly cannot see them scoring on offense. They don’t have one single weapon. Not one. 

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

Cal has been surprising on the Defensive side this year. They held the zoobs to 18 pkints. In think that sets the bar for.our Defense.

Cal also found the secret to stopping UW and WSU’s offenses, holdingh UW to 10 points and WSU to 19. Whatever they did in those games, copy it! Incidentally Cal has been a real surprise this year. They are on pace for an 8-win season, and 9 if they win their bowl.

4 2

Anonymous
        Inactive

I disagree. Cal D may be good, I think they are. They’re not Utah good. Not at this point of the season. Utah is going to massacre these f**kers like they were in a mountain meadow. 

Chidojuan
          Ute Fan
          @chidojuan

That made me spit out my water!

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Totally called Cal being a pretty good team in like January. 

1 1

Anonymous
          Inactive

I did too. I also thought Edwards would do a good job at ASU. 

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

Yeah I didn’t see that coming. I knew Asu had talent offensively. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football WIth our defense and BYU’s offense