Wondering if next years Baylor game will be kept as non-conference?

Viewing 4 reply threads

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

I think it would make sense to keep it as such considering it is a return game and the pain it is to replace a team on the schedule.

Making BYU a conference game makes great sense though considering the rivalry. Would be easier to replace one rather than two games.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Pod system of some sort makes it seem feasible. I also would love to see Utah schedule Cal, Stanford, OSU or WSU.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I thought the exact same thing.

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

I’m wondering if now that ybU-p will be a conference opponent, will they have to buy out the return game they owed us from the 2020 Covid season, that Harlan pushed down the road so as to not disrupt the current series. Utah played in Provostan in 2019, and again in 2021. That’s back-to-back roadies with no return game.

UtesRule
        Ute Fan
        @utesrule

Highly doubt that will happen.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

I wrote a post then felt like Dennis…s**t, I don’t care either.

FBYU. That sums up my post.

FBYU.

D T
        Ute Fan
        @azute1

They’re hoping the ‘24 game gets scheduled for Provo….At least zoobs4life on DN is banking on it.

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

Colorado played Cal in a previously scheduled game first year the Buffs were in the PAC and it was kept non-conference not counting in the standings. So Baylor in 2024 may perhaps be non-conference. Quite probably any scenario of quads/divisions/etc. will have Utah and BYU together so the Holy War will be a conference contest.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Wondering if next years Baylor game will be kept as non-conference?