Worried about Oregon’s motivation next week vs. ASU

Viewing 3 reply threads
      1 1

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

We all know we need an ASU loss to have any shot at the P12 South title.  While ASU hasn’t been nearly as good on the road (and vice versa with Oregon), they’ll be playing an Oregon team that is now officially out of the running for the P12 North title.  ASU knows they have everything to play for, and Oregon has very little.

Hoping some of that home/road magic still holds true, and Oregon doesn’t just roll over and die.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

I think Oregon, and Justin Herbert have some pride.

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

I still think Oregon holds the edge, mainly because they’re playing at home. That Eugene atmosphere is as hostile as it comes. And they WILL be mad about today’s loss. ASU is good, but also vulnerable. They’ve had some bad losses, and barely beat UCLA at home today.

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

Herbert’s last home game before he turns pro. He’ll come out slinging for sure!  Oregon is a tough place to play but ASU won’t lay down.  ASU going to have to win 2 straight Pac12 road games including one in their rivals home stadium.  

All of that said we’ve got our hands full with CU!

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

I think I heard that Utah is the only PAC-12 team to win the second game of a back to back road trip this year (when they beat Stanford). 

It’s insanely hard to win both road games. I don’t think it’s been done this year. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Worried about Oregon’s motivation next week vs. ASU