Would Cam and Brant be eligible to come back next year?

Viewing 3 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

If they both medically redshirted this year, could/would either of them come back? At this point that’s probably best case scenario.

Let’s face it, this season is just about trying to get bowl eligible. Chances of anything more are slim to none. Our defense should be legit again next year. Let’s get Nate as much experience as possible this year and hopefully have a fully healthy Cam going into the Big12.

RoboUte
      Ute Fan
      @hamplate

Oh my god please not another year of this

Charlie
        Ute Fan
        @charlie

Both have earned my respect. If next year became the only option and they wanted to play, I don’t have an issue. Clearly, in development and recruiting we should never count on it.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Would they be older than Covey was his last year? LOL

2 2

RoboUte
        Ute Fan
        @hamplate

This might give our NIL circles chances to build strategic partnerships with organizations like the Golden Corral and Johnson & Johnson. I want a Ute branded weekly pill organizer.

RoboUte
          Ute Fan
          @hamplate

Maybe red tennis balls for my walker and a Life Alert that just plays the fight song.

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

They could apply for medical hardships but they won’t both are done will CFB

Sometimes in life it’s just time to move on.

Cam will be 25 next May and entering his 6th year of College

Brant is a year younger than Cam but both have been in college since 2018

I think they are both done.

Whit’s man crush(B. Barnes)will be Utah’s starting QB next season. He’s tough as nails gritty and knows the offense 110%..no worries

Xanthis
        Ute Fan
        @xanthis

Why would you say Barnes is Whitt’s man crush? He lost the starting job this year and Whitt declared NJ is the guy while Barnes was healthy.

2008 National Champ
        Ute Fan
        @cptmrgn05

That Barnes continues to get grief on this board is amazing. What has he done wrong besides being from a small town?

The kid walked on and proved himself. He beat out the board favorite, JaQuinden Jackson, who was such a good QB that he moved to running back. He came in on short or no notice and didn’t kill his team against WSU and in consecutive Rose Bowls. He was ahead of the next board favorite, Johnson, to start the season and acquitted himself well in game 1. He sheet the bed in game 2 and finally the board got their favorite. And the board’s favorite has been sheeting the bed ever since. Yet only one of the two gets bashed.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Would Cam and Brant be eligible to come back next year?