Y’all Want Some Comedy Relief This Evening?

Viewing 4 reply threads

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

ALUF
      Ute Fan
      @dbgii77

I listened to this too..sounds like he is Tom Michael Jordan Gretzky Brady Montana. We’re screwed *eyeroll*

The guy who does this channel seems to be a huge Utah hater, if there is any other reason to be baylor other than just Utah winning..it’s drake toll be sad that baylor is 0-2.

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

Yes, that’s ESPN Central Texas personality Drake C. Toll. He’s also the host of the podcast “Locked on Big 12” so Utah fans might as well get used to him. I can’t recall if he’s a Baylor or TCU fan, but he’s already made his dislike of Utah and its fans pretty patent:

Utah, Kyle Whittingham Are SCARED of Holy War, Rivalry With BYU… Why? Rivalry Isn’t “Permanent?”

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Yep. The Locked on BIG 12 guy can’t sta d Utah. He even tried saying Utah is afraid to play the zoobs after Whitt said realignment wasn’t over and you’d seen more movement within 2-5. I guess he too that as some sort of slight. The guy is completely insecure.

utepilot
      Ute Fan
      @utepilot

I gave that podcast an honest effort, I really did. Low on facts/content, heavy on biased opinion. Dude gives inaccurate information.

Dallas
      Ute Fan
      @dallas

I miss the pac12 already. Was such a great conference with teams I had heard of a cared about. Now we’re moving to the bigXII it just seems so much more obvious how terrible this new big12 will be.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I had the same feelings. But remember that no one wanted Utah in the P12 conference either. I think a few were operating in good faith but the ones that mattered expressed the same sentiments behind closed doors.
        I think in this current expansion the Big12 needs us so that they stay relevant.

Dallas
          Ute Fan
          @dallas

I agree that the big12 needs us to stay somewhat relevant and that’s my point. This feels like a mt west caliber conference.

3 2

UtMtBiker
          Ute Fan
          @utmtbiker

Utah as a state isn’t well regarded around most of the country for the obvious reason. That bleeds in to opinions about the U of U. I think it will be a lot less so in the Big12 than the Pac12 given the political leanings of the respective fan bases.

ukiyoronin
      Ute Fan
      @ukiyoronin

Yeah not sure where his bias comes from, but he 100% has issues with Utah. Maybe he’s scared.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Y’all Want Some Comedy Relief This Evening?