Zack Moss getting some love

Viewing 2 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Sporting News top RBs.

<span>22 Moss was a workhorse in his first season starting last year, and all signs point to him continuing that role in 2018. Listed at 5-10, 217 pounds, Moss is a load to bring down — but still elusive enough to make the first guy miss. Among Pac-12 backs returning for 2018, only Bryce Love was more elusive than Moss, according to Pro Football Focus.</span>

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

This is the most exciting player to me coming into season. I want him to be the Utah back that smashes all records and takes us to the promise land. I feel that Huntley can give you that 65% completion percentage and achieve a balance with Moss it just might be special season for Utah. I love Huntley but I believe Utah’s best chances for success is the rush attack and controlling the clock to win games. 

UtahFanSir
        Ute Fan
        @utahfansir

I think the real underlying advantage of Troy Taylor as OC for Utah is the options his style of playing gives the offense. Utah will still be a great program for an innovative, hard working RB such as ZM. But unlike in recent years, the offensive will have other powerful weapons. The value is diversity and surprise that will allow both forms of yardage to dominate.

FtheY
          Ute Fan
          @fthey

This. I’m hoping we can get to point where defenses can’t tell if we are going to run or throw based on formations and weapons. 

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

ughhhhh

How is Gaskin still in school? Seems like he’s been tormenting us for at least half a decade.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Zack Moss getting some love