Any thoughts to putting together an "offical" watch party for the Oregon game?

Viewing 4 reply threads

Chucker
      Ute Fan
      @chucker

It could be at a sports bar so it is easy on short notice. Make it in the downtown Salt Lake area.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Bummed that I HAVE to attend a birthday party which may cut my viewing of the game a bit. Maybe if there is a viewing party I can stop by.

execUTEioner
      Ute Fan
      @executeioner

There’s a T.V. In the Betos on 500 west in Bountiful. Free horchata refills.

Astute Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tstruct

Seriously? Free horchata refills, the one next to my shop charges 1.25 for a refill. That’s a slamming deal.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Why doesn’t someone host at their house? We could all bring our own beer and meat to grill.

JDub1942
        Ute Fan
        @jdub1942

Yeah… dont do it at your own house. You trust a bunch of people in your house that you met in the last couple days on a brand new website? Maybe after youve met a few in person first huh? Its like you guys have never met up with someone from Ashley Maddison and had it end up being another dude before, sheesh.

execUTEioner
        Ute Fan
        @executeioner

This is a fine idea! I’m a bit leery about inviting strangers from the internet over. Hit me up on facebook so I know you aren’t a psycho or something. https://www.facebook.com/execUTEioner

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Any thoughts to putting together an "offical" watch party for the Oregon game?