Can the PAC 12 get a spot in the playoffs?

Viewing 4 reply threads

Utah man forever
      Ute Fan
      @uman

If Wasington takes a loss can any other team get a spot in the playoffs? I think not. If any other one loss team from the PAC 12 wins out can they climb into the playoffs. Again I think not. What say you?

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

The Big12 is likely left out this year. Houston loosing takes care of all G5 and independents chances. I think a 1 or 2 loss Pac12 champ is in the playoffs.

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Well… depending on how resoundingly the other 1-loss team wins the rest of their games, I think it’s theoretically possible. I mean, you never know what will happen in other conferences. They could have a bunch of two loss teams, you never know.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I don’t think one conference gets left out twice all other things being equal. 

Utah man forever
        Ute Fan
        @uman

If the Big 12 gets left out this year it would be their second time and might force the issue of expansion or contraction to four conferences. It seems that the SEC and A CC will not miss the playoffs in any event. Perhaps the lateness of PAC12 games is hurting exposure. I would like the PAC to be pro active if there is any shakeup in the present system.

Anonymous
      Inactive

All of the conferences look top heavy this season. Michigan and Bama look like the teams to beat. Ohio st and Clemon as well. 

Utah man forever
        Ute Fan
        @uman

I hope you are correct, but if Washington takes a loss I don’t think anyone can climb fast enough or high enough to get in playoff’s.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Can the PAC 12 get a spot in the playoffs?