Gameday Weather

Viewing 5 reply threads

balayaute
      Ute Fan
      @utesir

The weather for this game is going to be horrible. Last I checked it showed 30 mph sustained winds with gusts 50-60 mph, while pouring rain the entire game. There are a couple things that worry me.

— The center-QB exchange will be critical. I hope whoever is playing center is ready to go.
      — The RB’s holding on to the ball. I hope Moss is back. Joe Williams already has fumble issues and I dont have confidence with him in rainy games.(Hopefully the month off miraculously cured him of fumbleitis) 

Im not worried about Wishnowsky punting…with the wind at his back he may kick one out of the stadium.

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

The worst thing about this is it means that wacky things can, and probably will, happen. I think it gives the inferior team (Oregon State) a better chance at an upset.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

I hate that. This game is going to be a crapshoot of randomness. Which is great if you are a Beaver fan.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Random Beavers do concern me. 

RedUte
      Ute Fan
      @rogermaggiohotmail-com

I live in Seattle and they are calling for a little storm. Won’t be anything the Utes can’t overcome 

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

I was hearing up to 80mph wind gusts. That’s hurricane force, and rather unsafe for players and spectators. If that’s the case, I sure would hope they’d cancel the game. Lots of people expecting a “50-year” storm.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

If it’s as bad as some are expecting they should move it to Sunday. It sounds like everything will be calm then.

utahpunk
        Ute Fan
        @utahpunk

I am flying to Vegas on Sunday afternoon, they’d better not…

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Gameday Weather