Happy New Year – What do you see for 2017 here?

Viewing 7 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Happy New Year to all you great Ute Hub members. Thanks so much for your support and friendship in 2016.  The site grew fantastically and has turned into a place that even I am addicted to.  2016 brought tons of changes, upgrades and so on.  

I welcome your suggestions and comments regarding 2017 and Ute Hub.

GO UTES!

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

Happy New Year all you drunken Utes. Thank you Tony for taking care of all thes wayward Utes. And as always GO UTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

therealu
      Ute Fan
      @therealu

Really the only thing I want to see is a clearer distinction between threads, and to make it clearer which reply is to what comment on a thread. 

Sometimes it is hard to determine if a response is to the OP or someone else in the thread. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I agree. I’m actually dabbling in this off and on, working on a solution which can retain the clean and cool functionality of the home page and still work on mobile.

Really the only thing I want to see is a clearer distinction between threads, and to make it clearer which reply is to what comment on a thread.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

Tony. I can’t start a new thread on my iphone. I can type it in but there doesn’t appear to be a submit button. I can only reply to existing threads.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Dammit @tacomaute this is one I’ve fought for a while. What model iPhone is it? Can you send me a screen cap? I’ve found even on mine that when the keyboard comes up it is pushing the buttons away. Try getting rid of the keyboard and see if you can get to them, and/or rotate to landscape mode.

Tacoma Ute
        Ute Fan
        @tacomaute

I believe it’s a 5S. I can’t go to landscape mode for some reason. Landscape stopped working a couple months ago for some reason and subsequent updates haven’t cured it.

Newbomb Turk
      Ute Fan
      @newbombturk

Stupid and irrelevant question, but how can you tell who gives you a thumbs up or a thumbs down?

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Voting is completely anonymous. Only admin can tell. 🙂

Stupid and irrelevant question, but how can you tell who gives you a thumbs up or a thumbs down?

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

I guess you have to ask. I just gave you a thumbs up by the way. 😉

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Happy New Year – What do you see for 2017 here?