Anonymous
      Inactive

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Can we draw someone like that?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Yes, offer him a persnoal hot tub with cheerleader.

Hell Utah was ranked higher than aTm and that was with really pathetic QB play. He should be pounding on Utah’s door. They say he’s talking to Cal and ASU. Cal is perpetually sucky on Defense. ASU is an inconistent program.

Ute Bc
      Ute Fan
      @utebc

It would sure be easier to lure these type players if: (i) we had an offensive identity, (ii) we had a good offensive year and (iii) our head coach wasn’t toying with the idea of leaving us for a G5 school. Tough to get 5 star QB’s with that fact pattern. Don’t think for a minute that the Cal recruiters aren’t pointing that out. Not saying we don’t have any positives – just it would be easier.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Holmoe has stated that BYU can go up to $2.0MM in pay for a HC. So that already eliminates Whitt. Get over it. They’re talking to the Nematode MO from Navy on Monday. Triple option for the Zoobs. LOL!

Ute Bc
      Ute Fan
      @utebc

Can you send me a link to where Holmoe said this? I don’t think that is fact.

Ute Bc
      Ute Fan
      @utebc

That quote is not from Tom Holmoe as far as I can tell.

MTM
      Ute Fan
      @mtm

Man, you’re really worried about this aren’t you?
      I can’t see KW going to BYU. He is on the precipice of breaking through in the PAC and he knows it. I think he stays.
      And if he doesn’t Chris Hill will find someone else and we’ll all be in at RES next September cheering them on.

Ute Bc
      Ute Fan
      @utebc

I’m not worried. I’m insulted and disgusted that he’s embarrassing the U.

MTM
      Ute Fan
      @mtm

I don’t see how he is embarrassing the U but I know that is being hashed out in the other thread.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Sounds like Utah should be hiring this Cramsey guy to be the QB whisperer they need…..

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/philadelphia-eagles-oregon-ducks-chip-kelly-montana-state-dakota-prukop-fcs-070615

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Wasnt crazy about what I saw from Kyle Allen. Wasnt crazy about what I saw from the guy that beat him out either…(although he can definitely run)

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football How About Kyle Allen