If you're looking forward to the OSU game UF.N is for you. UH.C is the future.

Viewing 6 reply threads
      13 1

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

I just glanced at UF.N. Sadly too many people are sticking by WM, I may be a callous @$$ but until everyone abandons him and quits enabling him he most likely will not turn his life around. I realize this isn’t exactly the same, but would any of us keep an internet provider or power company which kept having outages on a regular basis???? NO!!!!! So why stick with UF.N???? Because you choose to wallow in the pig sty it has become.

If you started UF.N before me October 2002, feel free to pile on. The rest of you johnny come latelies can go suck hind teet. If you weren’t privy to Maake, Senioritis, or Simplex you don’t realize the decline UF.N has suffered. Not to mention Uterus and JDart who are very involved in the program and couldn’t handle the stench of that site.

Optimism if my choice. And the trend is UH.C. Tony is active here every day, is still seeking to make improvements to the site, and MOST importantly I believe will not tolerate the septic tank behavior and attitudes UF.N suffers.

Sorry I’ve just had it with the UF.N crowd, and I used to spend way too much time there in the beginning. I’m UTE98 and I’ve hung my hat here.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Yes and I think Tony needs to slow down on drastic changes TOO many updates constantly won’t allow people to get used to this site. I delete apps that update weekly. 

Yes you need to just get used to the site making it identical to Utefans is not what I want. 

DanielLaRussoUte
      Ute Fan
      @daniellarussoute

I got a good laugh out of people excitedly joining a politics thread in order to rub it in the face of “grrr Utehub”

Anonymous
        Inactive

Yeah because politics in America is at the very pinnacle of intelligence. 

9 2

AFUte
        @afute

Me too. The one thing that pushed so many away from the site (outside of the lack of upkeep and moderation) is what they celebrate. It’s such a textbook case of groupthink and confirmation bias.

Beyond that, it’s reason #1 I’m sticking with UH.C.

Purplestickystank
      Ute Fan
      @purplestickystank

I love cesspools but I can’t stand UFN’s forum software circa 1995. Sweet Christmas.

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

I don’t get all the bleeding heart bulls**t for webmonkey. The dude raped his members to the tune of 11k, he’s a drunken mess and now he’s assaulted someone, most likely a woman.

In my sarcastic voice “oh Chris, I’m sorry for what you’re going through …. bla bla bla.”

I’d like to hear from the person owns the car he plowed into, or the person he assaulted.

As far as I’m concerned, anyone who posts on that site supports wife beating.

If he isn’t drunkenly beating his wife, please correct me. I’m only reading between the lines.

BioUte
        Ute Fan
        @bioute

89Ute,

You are correct. She posted about it on facebook but has since deleted it.

89ute
          Ute Fan
          @89ute

Thank you, I felt in my soul I was correct.

It’s hard to come back from hitting a woman.

Just the thought of that board makes my blood boil, even though I have met what are now lifelong friends as a result of being a hard core contributing member.

BulgieUte
          Ute Fan
          @bulgieute

Do you actually believe what you read on facebook? If you do you’re a complete fool. I don’t know the truth about Chris but I wouldn’t consider facebook a reliable source.

DropOutUte
            Ute Fan
            @dropoutute

Do you believe Salt Lake County lock up records? Bottom line is WM has used UFN for his own personal fundraising that feeds his demons and endangers lives.

He’s taken advantage of the genorosity of others and I’m not cool with that.

4 3

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I think threads like this are pretty pathetic. You don’t have to like anything, but stuff like this…

I don’t like it. 

Daedalus
      Ute Fan
      @daedalus

I will take my membership seniority (90s-something) and let you know that I don’t support Monkey’s personal choices, but I like the old site. I won’t give him any more money until things improve but I’m happy to leach off the freebies given to me. Sorry not sorry. This is a good site too, just still growing.

thirtyfour-thirtyone
        Ute Fan
        @thirtyfour-thirtyone

Yeah, I have been lurking over there since about 2002, and have really enjoyed many of the contributors.  Chris’s behavior and contribution drives need to go, but I have a soft spot in my heart for giant tvs, ball licking, senioritis posts, Maake breaking down a game, denial of service attacks from el jefe, all that good stuff.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site If you're looking forward to the OSU game UF.N is for you. UH.C is the future.