Just finished the game….

Viewing 5 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Felt like there was about 8 different points where 1 stop or 1 bucket would have got the w. Brutal loss.

Utes49ers
      Ute Fan
      @utes49ers

Bad loss. Dumb mental mistakes, bad shot selection, and poor defense in the 2nd OT.

deleted
      Ute Fan
      @rolandovich

I thought it remarkable that they came back after starting 4-18. S**tty loss, but a good growing opportunity. Win or lose last night we have to make waves in the Pac12 tourney to get anywhere this year. 

LetItRide
      Ute Fan
      @letitride

These bad beats this year in football and basketball are taking a toll on me. UGH. 

When are are we going to get over the hump???!!

we are so close at times year after year. 

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

I’ve given up on all NCAA tourney hopes. It’s over. This game and UCLA killed it. We’d have to win in Eugene (absolutely zero chance of that happening) or make serious waves in the PAC tourney. I don’t see us beating UA or UCLA in the tourney but we could make it close. No way we beat Oregon sadly.

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

We’re taking the auto bid you mark my words. (I don’t mean this but I am hoping dammit)

Anonymous
          Inactive

damn wish I had read this whole thing, I just put five grand on us getting the auto bid because of your post

loyter
      Ute Fan
      @loyter

I haven’t given up completely on this season yet, but to the question, “When are we going to get over the hump”, look to next year. We lose only Bonam and Bealer from this team. This team will have matured, played together for a full season (plus off-season), and will have likely had some valuable experience in the NIT. Add to that any newcomers that can contribute and you’ve got all the makings of a seriously good team next year. (This assumes Kuzma doesn’t declare for the NBA after this season.)

The one that still gets me is the second place finish two years ago when we coughed up the conference championship to Oregon. Interesting note, in Larry’s entire career, he’s never won a conference championship – even at Montana, where he finished second twice.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Just finished the game….