One thing I'd love: no multiple personalities

Viewing 7 reply threads

We will rock U
      Ute Fan
      @wewillrocku

One thing that got real old on UFN was the multiple logins/user names and pseudo trolls. IT just seemed childish. I dunno, maybe I’m alone in that and others got a kick out if it.

Nittany Ute
      Ute Fan
      @nittanyute

I totally agree. It got old really quickly.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I never understood how anyone was a ‘pseudo’ troll. Either you’re a troll or you aren’t. The ‘pseudo’ trolls were trolls. I liked them though, had many myself.

We will rock U
        Ute Fan
        @wewillrocku

I guess I just mean the regular posters who also wanted to stir things up just for s**ts and giggles. I just didn’t get it.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

Ir depends. Some of them were pretty clever and funny back in the day. Many are quite bad though. I tried my hand on that once but I think I was closer to bad than clever and funny so I quickly stopped.

AZswayze
        Ute Fan
        @AZswayze

Huh? Who were you?

Tacoma Ute
          Ute Fan
          @tacomaute

I was GregKitesPustules. It didn’t go over very well although a couple people liked it.

Uterider
      Ute Fan
      @uterider

The Loyter collective is great.

We will rock U
        Ute Fan
        @wewillrocku

I just don’t get the loyters.

Uterider
      Ute Fan
      @uterider

Oh neither do I. But that poster’s ability to insult his other profiles crack me up.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Well, this is one of many “situations” which will surely arise and some kind of policy allowing it or not will be decided, maybe even by the community itself.

IP addresses are logged for each user, so many times I will be able to tell if someone has multiple accounts.

Jumpmasterute
      Ute Fan
      @jumpmasterute

I can’t help but think that sfork had several accounts.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site Comments and Suggestions One thing I'd love: no multiple personalities