4 1

2008 National Champ
      Ute Fan
      @cptmrgn05

But man that defense!

DataUte
      Ute Fan
      @scotwaye

Like a prevent offense. Just trying to run the clock and leave … gets really predictable.

fosternano
      Ute Fan
      @fosternano

I really hope rising can play next week, and JJ was just a minor sprain. Utah doesn’t beat Oregon state next with this kind of offense.

MotherJabubu
      Ute Fan
      @motherjabubu

Chow’s offense would look like years better than Ludwig with these higher caliber players

22Ute22
      Ute Fan
      @utedagoat

Utah won’t win next week with this offense. Oregon State’s O-line is better, and while DJU isn’t elite by any means, he will play better than a true freshman in his first start against a P5 team in RES.

UteBrook
        Ute Fan
        @utebrook

How about enjoying an awesome defense? OSU is getting worked by Wazzu.

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

I get what you’re saying, but I always hate playing a team that just lost. They’ll be playing like their season depends on it, because it does.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

The scoring play was like hello pass the ball! Then it was just hand off for the win we got a two score lead boys.

DrahtUte
      Ute Fan
      @drahtute

It’s going to be a long season for fans who don’t love defense.

There’s not going to be any creativity or aggressiveness on offense until Kyle feels his defense can’t dominate a team. Until then, Ludwig will be doing nothing but game management play calling.

Just enjoy it! It worked today. We might not have enough healthy running backs to make it keep working. But there’s no other choice available, so just sit back and enjoy watching an elite defense do their thing.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football 2012 vintage pathetic offense