2023 Roster

Viewing 5 reply threads

UTEopia
      Ute Fan
      @uteopia

The 2023 roster is posted and there are some interesting items. First, Jadon Pearson, a JUCO safety from a year ago who entered the portal during spring ball, is on the roster. Second, A number of 2023 signees are not on the roster: Dallen Bentley a 4 star TE from Snow, John Randle Jr, a 4 star RB from Kansas, C J Jacobson a TE from Idaho, Roger Alderman, an OL from California and Stanley Raass, a DT from Hawaii.

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

Raass is headed to Tonga on a mission – Not sure about the rest

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

I assume you can’t be on the roster until you’re enrolled in school? Perhaps that is the reason for some of the missing signees or a few are headed to the mission field?

kazute
      Ute Fan
      @kazute

Bartle says that Bentley was “up there last month during workouts,” in an article from yesterday. So, hoping just enrollment timing as mentioned.

Position battle preview

… things will get interesting is with Auburn transfer Landen King and Snow College transfer Dallen Bentley. Both improved the outlook of the room, simply by committing to the program but ever since both were been up there last month during workouts, that optimism has grown…

TEs Article From a Day Ago

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I certainly hope it has to do with the players being enrolled.  Those are some key incoming players.

2008 National Champ
      Ute Fan
      @cptmrgn05

I believe that the start of camp is when the roster becomes official. For incoming freshman that did not early enroll, their first quarter (semester?) hasn’t started yet. Transfers and incoming freshman also may need summer to finish off credits needed to enroll.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.