“And, like herpes that never, EVER goes away, Jimmer will never leave the hearts

Viewing 3 reply threads

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot
      1 3

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

That style becomes difficult to read very quickly.

I wonder if dude is familiar with the following information.

fan — origin late 19th century (originally US): abbreviation of fanatic.

1 3

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

PS My father has a poster of Jimmer hanging in his room.

Ute Dub
          Ute Fan
          @chestercopperpot

Lol

Waybackutefan
      Ute Fan
      @waybackutefan

But…but….but if the NBA would have just given him a chance…..

What is the the guy now like 46?

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Jimmer had a great college career, but that was a decade ago.  It amazes me that Jimmer is still a God to many Cougar fans.  I thought he would have a better NBA career than he did.  That ship has now sailed.  

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

Jimmer could simply catch on fire and torched us for 48 points during his last Hunty visit including an outrageous shot from around half court to end the first half.  Just never seemed to get those hot streaks in the NBA.

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

Jimmer is a glory whore.  He won’t share the ball.  That’s why he couldn’t make it in the NBA.  Basketball is a “team” sport.  And while you might be able to get away with being a one-man-team in college, or Europe, or Asia, that style of play doesn’t work in the NBA.  In the NBA, everybody on the team is a “superstar”.  So if you’re going to try that one-man-team bull**t in the NBA, it’s going to be you going up against 5 other “superstars”. 

Edge:  5 other “superstars”

Plus you’ll wind up p**sing off everyone on YOUR team, so yeah, your time will be short.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NBA “And, like herpes that never, EVER goes away, Jimmer will never leave the hearts