Anonymous Pac-12 Coaches comments about other teams

Viewing 4 reply threads

Chidojuan
      Ute Fan
      @chidojuan

FtheY
      Ute Fan
      @fthey

All the succinct ones about defense, toughness and respect for other programs. Kyle will be the first to tell you why any given opponent is dangerous. Love that about him. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I pretty much have Kelly’s pegged. Can’t wait to see him fail mightily some more. 

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

So much this:

“They don’t truly appreciate what they have in (Kyle) Whittigham at Utah. He has been so consistent over the years, and all anyone can complain about is they’re the only team in the South that hasn’t won the division. There’s a lot of work to do outside the lines at that place to get to that point. That’s not an easy recruiting sell, yet they continue to get impact players.”

Chidojuan
        Ute Fan
        @chidojuan

Had to be Shaw that said that, he and Whittingham are the classier coaches.

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

I really want to know who called Utah’s defense undisciplined. I’ve never felt like this was a major issue.

Chidojuan
        Ute Fan
        @chidojuan

I’m betting it was Kelly. It was definitely a coach who has only seen our recent defense on film, and as crazy as Edwards is, he doesn’t seem to talk about other teams like that. Sumlin always seemed the quieter type as well, but I could be wrong.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Anonymous Pac-12 Coaches comments about other teams