Anyone have a seating section recommendation for the Stanford game?

Viewing 3 reply threads

therealu
      Ute Fan
      @therealu

Looking for value, but still able to see what the hell is going on. 

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Not for Stanford, specifically, but I find the best view for the money in the secondary market is to sit middle of the lower section around the 10 yard line, then closer to midfield if its within your budget.   If you want to get really close to the action sometimes low endzone seats are pretty cheap but you get bad angles to see what is going on.  Also depends on the stadium because some have extra space between the actual endzones to the stands and that extra space can make the end zones and corners even worse seats (such as USC).   

I found a site that shows the visiting team is on the east side at Stanford, so maybe aim for sections 130 or 136?  If you want to be closer to the visiting fans’ ticket area (NE Corner), go with 130 or 129.

Torg
      Ute Fan
      @torg

I’ll be in section 137 – I tried to get tickets that would be on the side of the visiting team.
      I paid like 65 per ticket.

Grimmetal
      Ute Fan
      @grimmetal

I bought a ticket through Utah’s ticketing site. Could’ve taken the MUSS Bus but that sounds like hell on earth. I’ll be there, presumably in our seating section.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Anyone have a seating section recommendation for the Stanford game?