Apparently Bogut is heading to Philly…

Viewing 3 reply threads

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

…as part of a trade for Nerlens Noel. Sixers also get a first round pick (top 18 protected) and Justin Anderson, whoever that is.

Milton Vanderslice
      Ute Fan
      @miltonvanderslice

How many more years do you think Bogut has left in the league?  4 tops?  2005 was a long time ago.  I hope he can get with a winner because Philly is a death sentance. 

Tacoma Ute
        Ute Fan
        @tacomaute

Now Wojnarowski reports that Philly and Bogut are already engaged in buyout talks. He wants to be a free agent. I’d love to see him here backing up Rudy.

jamarcus24
          Ute Fan
          @jamarcus24

That would be great.  We have cap space to make it work this year.

Utah
            Ute Fan
            @utah

Not only do we have cap space, we are still under the salary floor, so we “have” to spend the money anyways. It would be fun to get Bogut back in Utah. 

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

Yeah. Four may even be stretching it.

Minnesota Ute
      Ute Fan
      @minnesotaute

Probably just one step ahead of the posse in Dallas, I was there a couple of weeks ago and even went to a game.  I was asking random people about Bogut, all of them not realizing that I’m a Utah homer, and they did not have many kind words for him.  They feel like they got hoodwinked on that deal.  I don’t know what they paid, but he hasn’t given them much for it.

Tacoma Ute
        Ute Fan
        @tacomaute

Too bad he’s been so injury prone. He’d fit right in with the Jazz. Favors is out half the time and if he plays he’s on limited minutes. Hood always has an injury or a tummy ache. Hill has a sore toe or something 1/3 of the time. Etc…..

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

I was ticked that Dallas did that deal because it allowed GS to get Durant.

Bogut did have a good role at GS to be a distributor/rebounder for them; not sure he was properly utilitized in Dallas but I have not seen a lot of their games.

I think the Milwaukee Bucks fans were also disappointed in his rate of injuries, but I guess playing that many games takes a toll on a big guy, not to mention that awful spill he took that busted his hamd and dislocated his elbow.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NBA Apparently Bogut is heading to Philly…