Are Ute fans ready for this?

Viewing 5 reply threads

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

Yergensen
      Ute Fan
      @yergensen

Athleticism on the Utah bball team? Yeah, I’m not sure we would recognize that. Deivon will join Keba on the bench backing up far less athletic starters.

Ute Dub
        Ute Fan
        @chestercopperpot

Keba will get all the minutes he wants as soon as he can stop fouling every two minutes. Exacte should be back soon as well and that boy is thick, but he doesn’t rebound , which is ironic.

Utah#1
        Ute Fan
        @utebig12nattychamps

That just tells me the MBB head coach sucks and can’t properly evaluate talent!

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I actually kind of want to go to the game. Like is this for sure? I feel like it is always a giant troll when it comes to Utah basketball.

Minnesota Ute
        Ute Fan
        @minnesotaute

We are 8-2 with losses to an undefeated #6 Houston and a good St. Johns (7-3) team with losses to Michigan (6-5), Dayton (8-2), and Boston College (8-3). We have a good squad with some depth, better than average athleticism, and whether folks on here want to believe it, good coaching (for the first time in a long time).

You should want to go to the game, Deivon or not, although adding him to the mix should make us even better.

D T
      Ute Fan
      @azute1

We’ve got some dudes with those three!!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Fixed the Twitter link so it will preview properly. “X” links don’t embed. Use the twitter link, and be sure to remove the ?s=46 at the end of the link. That means instead of x.com… it is twitter.com…

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

Deivon seemed a bit rusty playing his first game in a long time, but appears ready to be a solid contributor. (Now if only Exacte can come back). Another warm up Wednesday against a team that has given good challenges to teams like Louisville and West Virginia. Then it’s onto conference battles.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Are Ute fans ready for this?