Away Colorado Tickets

Viewing 1 reply thread

Spjegutes
      Ute Fan
      @spjegutes

Any Idea of  what section the visitors section is  for Utah. The U is selling tickets for  $60. It looks like there are still lots of seats for sale on the CU buff ticket sales site.   Just wanting to get any idea if I should go the stub hub route or buy from the U.  Vrey might be the game that decides the South.   Also CU offers a group buy discount with 15 + tickets if anybody is interested. 

St George Ute
      Ute Fan
      @stgeorgeute

Folsom Field Seating Chart

Hope the image link works. The Visitors seats are in Sections 101 and 102 (North West corner of the endzone).

CincyUte
        Ute Fan
        @cincyute

101 looks like a crappy section to watch a game in.

UTUTE
        Ute Fan
        @utute

I was there a couple years back for a Ute game and was in section 102. Not bad….not very good.

Are 101 and 102 confirmed the visitors sections again. Plan on going and would like to be with fellow Utes!

UTUTE
        Ute Fan
        @utute

I was there a couple years back for a Ute game and was in section 102. Not bad….not very good.

Are 101 and 102 confirmed the visitors sections again? Plan on going and would like to be with fellow Utes!

UTE98
          Ute Fan
          @ute98

That has been the visitors’ section both times I’ve been 2012 and 2014. Not the best for watching football, but pretty good to see Ralphie running into the trailer.

I’ve always purchased tickets for about $50 in section 119. However, there are two factors this year. The game being right after Thanksgiving has always helped in getting tickets. However if both Utah and Colorado keep winning, there may still be tickets available, but the demand will be more in spite of the Thanksgiving Holiday. Thus tickets may be more $$$$.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Away Colorado Tickets