Away Games – Tips and Info

Viewing 2 reply threads

Minneapolitan_Ute
      Ute Fan
      @minneapolitanute

I’m traveling to the NIU game and was hoping to get some tips for showing support for our team on game day. I’ve not traveled to many away games, are there events hosted by the University for fans? Any opportunities to interact with the team? I know they do their walk, do they post information about where that takes palce? Just looking for any opportunities for Utah fans that will be taking place in Dekalb on Saturday or ahead of time. Thanks for the info. 

CincyUte
      Ute Fan
      @cincyute

When I attend road games, I try to stay in the team hotel.  The entire hotel is occupied with players, coaches, families and fans.  My kids get a real kick out of seeing the players in the lobby, elevator, etc.  It’s always fun to say hi and wish them luck.

The team hotels are all listed in the media guide.

Calgradutedad
      Ute Fan
      @calgradutedad

Is there a way for fans that aren’t in the Crimson Club to get away tickets? Looking to buy some to the Stanford game and want to sit near the Utah sections but the Utah website doesn’t seem to want to sell to me. Anyone know what section Utah fans sit in at that stadium?

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Away Games – Tips and Info