Awesome exposure for the program

Viewing 3 reply threads

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

First and foremost, it was a HUGE win and nothing is more important than that. But this type of exposure on such a big stage is tremendous for recruiting and branding purposes. Go Utes!
      https://twitter.com/espn700bill/status/1463225534335229957?s=21

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

This is AWESOME.  This is proof that live college football still offers incredible value to these networks and should help us a lot when we go back to the negotiating table.  I’m so thankful we have Kliavkoff in charge of that…

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

Good post. Amazing! No doubt, huge exposure especially to see the MUSS and the packed stadium going nuts on national TV. Watched the replay and the sound of the crowd noise partially drowns out the TV commentary. 

younglurch
      Ute Fan
      @younglurch

Let’s go! I haven’t been going to games nearly as long as some on this board, but that game was the most packed and energized I have ever seen Rice-Eccles. Sitting in the student section I can tell you there was a non-stop stream of students looking for seats for the entire first half, after the MUSS had already reached capacity. People were standing in between rows, craning their necks to see over people! 

The power of having a primetime game that works across all markets against a playoff hopeful is evident. I’m a firm believer that football in the PAC isn’t dead, just sleeping. We won’t ever do SEC numbers due to culture, but clearly when the product is high-caliber, the fans will watch. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Awesome exposure for the program