Bartle just confirmed that Collin Chandler is going to BYU

Viewing 4 reply threads

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

This sucks! I thought it was between us and Stanford. How did this happen??

Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

This would be truly devastating if college basketball was a relevant sport

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

I guess I’m one of the few who remember when Utah was really good at basketball and not so good at football.  Would like to see a resurgence of basketball.  A school can excel at both, look out for Oklahoma now with Porter Moser at the helm! I liked Larry K as a coach, personally, but apparently he was not able to fully motivate and grow skills with today’s players.  The recruits may be in a “show me” mode at this point with the new coaching staff.  Good luck to Coach Smith! 

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

He said it was likely, but anything could happen.

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

It’s days like this that I’m glad that I just don’t care all that much about NCAA basketball.

Larry B
        Ute Fan
        @larryb

Same here. I won’t remember who this kid is regardless of where he chooses to play. It just always sucks to lose recruits to those morons.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

Oh no, that sucks.

I’m sure we’ll live.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Bartle just confirmed that Collin Chandler is going to BYU