Big 12 = wooph

Viewing 4 reply threads
      1 2

2008 National Champ
      Ute Fan
      @cptmrgn05

Kansas State upset by Missouri. Oklahoma State getting run ruled at home by South Alabama. Cincinatti down at half to a MAC team.

Edit: I missed Iowa State losing to Ohio

10 1

tanute3
      Ute Fan
      @tanute3

I wish I could get more excited about joining the Big 12 but I just can’t

2008 National Champ
        Ute Fan
        @cptmrgn05

It was always the least bad option instead of something we all were hoping for. And any option where we have to deal with the parochial school every year makes it even worse.

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

The west division (assuming that is how they divide it up) will be really really good. Utah, TCU, Colorado, Baylor, Arizona, ASU, BYU, Texas Tech. Football wise, that is every bit as good as the Pac12 south, especially if Colorado, Arizona, and ASU continue to get better. There will be 6 teams fighting for the top spot every year while BYU and Texas Tech trade off years on the bottom.

Charlie Foxtrot
      Ute Fan
      @charliefoxtrot

Not conference specific, but several top 25 teams didn’t look great today. Florida State barely had enough to outlast Boston College and Georgia didn’t look overly impressive against South Carolina. Tennessee is currently getting hammered by Florida in the swamp and Penn State got 5 takeaways from Illinois and somehow only ended up with 30 points.

Honestly the Pac12 as a conference looks much better top to bottom than the SEC and the Big 10 at this point in the season. Oregon State and Washington State are tearing it up and they don’t even have a landing spot next year. Too bad it too little too late.

I am looking forward to the Big 12 in that the fan bases are engaged and if Utah plays well, we might actually get some kind of national coverage/attention.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Michigan state looks like FCS.
      Texas 10-7 on Wyoming at home.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

TDS big12 also about to beat a SEC west team on the road.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Big 12 = wooph