Both Gach is cleared to play

Viewing 7 reply threads

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

Riley and Bartle just tweeted out that Both Gach has finally been cleared to play.

Ute2
      Ute Fan
      @ute2

Both is the truth!!!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Super news. Hope Smith can help him reach his potential, which is quite high. 

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

This will be a great help for the team this year!

Ute2
      Ute Fan
      @ute2

So both is a senior.

Is there any sort of Covid things that would mean he gets another year or is this really it for him???

NarfUte
        Ute Fan
        @narfute

Article says he’s a Junior and has 2 years here. 

Ute2
          Ute Fan
          @ute2

Ok that’s big! He’s listed as a senior on the official site.

Having watched smith closely on Logan, I’m a believer in his prowess at developing guys! I’m way stoked to see where Both goes.

I would’ve tempered my expectations significantly if he had just one year. But with two…. It could be something special!!

1 2

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

That’s great! He’s a flawed player but he will at least add MUCH needed guard depth. He and worsted/Jenkins actually form a pretty solid group of guards.

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

I disagree that he is flawed. Much needed player.

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

You don’t think he has flaws? He’s a perfect player is he?

Come on man. He’s as inconsistent as they come. Do you not remember him missing like 30 threes in a row? He’s a great player to have as a 6th man, but to even suggest that he isn’t flawed is willful ignorance.

chinngiskhaan
          Ute Fan
          @chinngiskhaan

Or the constant dribbling into traffic only to have the ball stripped. He also had issues defensively.

Useful player. Better than our current backups. Could become a high level player… but he’s just pretty good right now

D T
      Ute Fan
      @azute1

I’m hoping to see a Both Gach that’s not turning the ball over & shooting miserably from beyond the arc…..He just plain oozes w/potential….. I hope he now realizes it.

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

If he could just gain some confidence he has the physical tools to be Delon with NBA range.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Both Gach is cleared to play