Calling my shot

Viewing 4 reply threads

User Suspended
      @a2ute

Utah plays UofM in the Rose Bowl.  It’s a very real possibility.

tOSU has had meat chickens number for years. Never bet against Urban when everything is on the line.

When I mention this possibility to Mich fans they give me the “thousand mile stare”

Image result for thousand mile stare

Anonymous
      Inactive

Are you assuming a one-loss tOSU to the CFP?

User Suspended
        @a2ute

it’s tOSU beating the #4 ranked team… so yes 

Anonymous
          Inactive

Even with their blowout loss to nobody.

Interesting. Insane, but interesting. 

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

Have you watched Ohio State play this year?  I don’t see Michigan losing to them.

User Suspended
        @a2ute

I’ve learned to never under estimating Urban. Yes, they don’t look great but it’s at the Horseshoe, the roster is littered with *5 talent and again, it’s Urban.

I believe Vegas is favoring tOSU   

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

It’s the thousand yard stare.

MotherJabubu
      Ute Fan
      @motherjabubu

Tall order ahead to even get to the Rose bowl. We have to get out of TDS unscathed, which means no injuries and perhaps just as deadly.. no targeting calls. Then we have a short week. The Apple Cup is on Friday, Holy War is on Saturday, and the Pac champ game is on Friday. So disadvantage Utes.

Then we won’t be favored vs. either Washington team. Both teams present their own problems. UW could be a tough nut to crack for the Utah offense with backup QB and RB. Peterson seems to scheme good scoring drives against our D no matter how good we are playing, plus they don’t mind grinding clock with us.

Wazzu on the other hand is super dangerous with big play threat. Utah hasn’t applied consistent pressure without blitzing, so it’s either risk getting burned by blitzing or get picked apart. On the other hand I think our offense can do some great things against Wazzu’s defense which isn’t that good this year.

I really don’t know which I prefer.

Then if we get to the Rose Bowl, seems like it’s either Michigan or OSU. I’m not sure how we match up vs either of them. Northwestern is also a possibility. I’m pretty sure both the NW fanbase and Utah fanbase would be disappointed that neither team gets to play a ‘blue blood’

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Calling my shot