Cam’s future return

Viewing 3 reply threads

SteelUte
      Ute Fan
      @steelute

I have “Bad Moon Rising” on my playlist and heard it this afternoon. Man, I can imagine the richter scale busting when that songs plays over the loud speakers for the first time this season. I am no insider, no speculator, no knee surgeon, but I do know Cam was a competitor before this injury happened. I believe he still has that fire in him but reality is a B—-. Game ready is different than throwing passes in practice. I think it’s another month, but that’s just me. I don’t see him using us as a rehab facility to snub us to get a shot at the NFL. He wants to play. The kid (now man) led us to two conference championships. Two Rose Bowl appearances. Was it just him that accomplished this? No- but seeing this stagnant offense shows me he is the X factor. I think in the next few weeks, we will see some Utah Football tweet/post with Cam driving Whit’s truck again and We will all lose our minds and run through a wall. At least I will. Here’s to hoping these 2 weeks off is what this team needs! Go Utes! Fix the Offense and this team is special.

4 2

2008 National Champ
      Ute Fan
      @cptmrgn05

I won’t run through a wall. I’ll sit back and watch. How I react to him taking over will be based on how well he is able to do the job since I’m not assuming that he will be the same player he was in the CCG.

I don’t care who gets the job done as long as it gets done.

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

I am thinking Cam really wants to play this year. Currently, the best on ramp is the Cal game. I expect him to play even at the ready point he was at when he played at Oregon. He could take a game to get with it after being out, like last year, and the Cal game is the best on the schedule for that. The next several weeks, not at all as good for a return point. I think the Cal game is the most likely time to hear that song this year.

Anfernee
      Ute Fan
      @anfernee

There’s a few on here pretty well connected to the program that say Cal. Here’s hoping but I’ll believe it when I see it.
      “The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry.”

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Cam’s future return