@mcastleton928

The following Top 25 teams lost today:

#2 Ohio State

#12 Oregon 

#16 NC State

#20 Cincinnati

#22 Mississippi State

#24 Michigan State

Also, of teams who were receiving more votes than Utah last week in the AP Poll,  two of them lost (USC to us and Colorado). San Diego State also beat winless San Jose State by a field goal, while Stanford (who were dominated) won @ ASU on Thursday, Appalachian State beat Louisiana 27-17, and Miami was on a bye. NC State, Cincinnati, Mississippi State, and Michigan State will all probably drop out. All that said, I think Utah sneaks into today’s rankings.

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

They’ll be in the top 25. UW, WAZZU, Oregon, Utah, then possibly Stanford. Putting up 40+ on USC will definitely get noticed.

Great game Utes!!!

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

I think the Utes get ranked this week. For that matter, USU might get in there too

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

Would be crazy if they weren’t. Only losses they have are to top 20 programs. 

tarheelute
      Ute Fan
      @tarheelute

Agreed.  Not this week.  Will need another good win at UCLA.  To bad for USU, even with their good win over Wyoming.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Sagarin has Utes as #14

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Yes it should happen. 

Sweetness
      Ute Fan
      @sweetness

I’ve seen two voters who didn’t have utah ranked last week but have us at 20 and 22 this week. I think we come in around 22-23. I think we end up inside the top 20 (18-20) in cfp playoff rankings. If you look back on our season our only two losses are going to be to two top 15 teams both competitive games. Playoff committee will factor that in more than the week to week ap rankings. 

tarheelute
        Ute Fan
        @tarheelute

I change my mind –  Utah should be ranked – say around 24th in the Coach’s Poll!  Ha!  Congrats -Go Utes!

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Chances Utah gets ranked today?