Chase Hansen out at Saints

Viewing 4 reply threads

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

“non football” injury cited for Chase, apparently replaced by USC’s Porter Gustin

https://whodatdish.com/2019/05/11/saints-cut-prospects-chase-hansen-jake-powell-veteran-martez-carter/

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

Chase should take an entire year off from football to let his body heal up completely and then try again. I know he is already “old” by NFL rookie standards, but if he doesn’t get healthy he probably won’t make a team anyway. 

1 6

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

Yeah, fixing a herniated disk is not an exact science, hard to know the long term outcome in any one person.  At least he has two years door-to-door sales experience.

Virginia Ute
      Ute Fan
      @virginiaute

Porter Gustin?  Hopefully Chase is safe in that locker room with that predator roaming around.  

2 1

RiseasUtes
        Ute Fan
        @riseasutes

???, are you thinking of Osa Masina or is there something Gustin did that I just don’t know about?

PlainsUte
          Ute Fan
          @plainsute

From the looks of him I’d be worried about ‘roid rage.  I guess he tested positive for PEDs at the combine but it was reported to be for Adderall.

Hellhound152
        Ute Fan
        @hellhound152

Digging deep Virginia Ute.  Thought everyone had glossed over that “situation”.  Let’s call that one the ultimate display of Bronco Mendenall showing his level of integrity.

UteThunder
          Ute Fan
          @utethunder

Is anyone going to shed some light on what this is about?

Hellhound152
            Ute Fan
            @hellhound152

I am sure if you run a quick google search on hazing at Salem Hills High School you will get a hit.  Names were never disclosed but…

UteThunder
              Ute Fan
              @utethunder

Unfortunately, the only article I can find has about as much detail as your post.

1 2

Hellhound152
                Ute Fan
                @hellhound152

All I can really say about it is that I got my information from someone in that athletic department whom I have been friends with since childhood.  It was sexual in nature and suddenly went away.  BYU was the only “major” program that didn’t recruit Gustin and he was a legacy athlete and the whole extended family are huge Y boosters.  You can connect the dots.  

2 3

EagleMountainUte
                  Ute Fan
                  @battlegroundute

This still doesn’t mean anything. Gustin is a pretty dirty player. He reminds me of that loser from ASU who is a head hunter. Plays to injure other guys not just injure but potentially seriously end a career and change a life. 

As far as sexual in nature that could mean anything. A teenager had premarital sex and couldn’t get the ecclesiastical endorsement?  The fact that it is talked about among TDS faculty and adults is the f**king disgusting part. 

EagleMountainUte
                  Ute Fan
                  @battlegroundute

In fact Virginia Ute seems to allege he is either a rapist or pedophile. Which if he is a pedophile why would Chase need to worry about him in the locker room?  Rapist?? Huh??

Virginia Ute
                    Ute Fan
                    @virginiaute

I believe it is told that he forcibly tea bagged a kid in the locker room…

EagleMountainUte
                      Ute Fan
                      @battlegroundute

That makes him a predator? It fits with his on field character of being an ass I will admit. 

mesovanhorny
                        Ute Fan
                        @mesovanhorny

The BOZ!

Virginia Ute
                        Ute Fan
                        @virginiaute

Lol I guess we have different standards when it comes to that definition.  Holding someone down and sticking your balls on their face meets my criteria.  

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

Also, Agasiva was signed by the Jaguars after a camp tryout.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/05/12/jaguars-sign-five-cut-five-after-rookie-minicamp/

KillaKam801
      Ute Fan
      @bellzy5

Kurt Kragthorpe’s twitter says that the Saints will resign Hansen again in a few days some sort of procedural move.

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

I could see this – if Chase can’t participate in Spring Camp, anyway, and they want to get a look at Gustin and/or other free agents, they could waive Chase to free-up numbers and possibly go back to him later.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Chase Hansen out at Saints