Coach Prime takes blame

Viewing 2 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I am not a big Coach Prime fan, but I don’t hate him either. I do respect a coach who takes responsibility after a loss.

“If you’re going to point fingers point it at me. Because if I allowed it, it’s on me, not him.”

UtMtBiker
      Ute Fan
      @utmtbiker

Everyone knew and was saying it was on him and he’s a clown coach. Professional hype man at best. Not exactly a big move to say “blame me”

MotherJabubu
      Ute Fan
      @motherjabubu

He brazenly questioned his players love of the game, that’s not taking blame. He is throwing his players under the bus. He is the worlds biggest clown and the cult around him is even more clownish

2008 National Champ
        Ute Fan
        @cptmrgn05

it isn’t and anyone who has played high level sports understands. If you can’t stand to have your manhood challenged after that 2nd half performance, go find a safe space and let the coach find someone who is willing to live and die over each play.

Yes, I’m being pedantic, but if you can’t take a college and pro hall of famer telling you how to win and what you need to do, then you are on the wrong team. Sanders gets a lot of press so he’s an easy target but if I’m a DB prospect, that is absolutely the guy I want coaching me.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Coach Prime takes blame