Cole Bishop getting Preseason Love

Viewing 3 reply threads

WasatchRanger
      Ute Fan
      @luke8675

Cole Bishop has been named 2nd Team Preseason All America by Walter Camp. Guy is primed for a big season – glad to see him be recognized!

2023 Walter Camp Preseason FBS All-America Teams, presented by 777 Partners

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I have liked Bishop since the first game I saw him play.  Now Ritchie is back, we should be very good at safety.  Also, I may be the only one that thinks we could be as good or better at cornerback.  Our defensive backfield should be very good.

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

We won’t be better without Phillips. Vaughn has ridiculous length and he’s a great athlete, but he is very raw. Broughton is good, but he was never the shutdown guy Phillips was. If they both take substantial steps forward we might be as good as last year at that position. That isn’t likely though.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Bishop is definitely a stud… the only downside to having a guy like him is that, if he tears it up this upcoming season, it’ll probably be his last one in a Ute uniform.

AlaskanUte
      Ute Fan
      @kenaiute

Iwouldn’t get too excited about Walter Camp pre-season, they have Calen Bullock (USC) as a first team db. Remember him, he gave up 3 td’s in the PAC12 championship due to poor tackling

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Cole Bishop getting Preseason Love