Cole Bishop to the Bills!

Viewing 2 reply threads

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

2nd round pick, reuniting with DK in Buffalo! As suspected when he turned in his sub 4.5 40 time at the Combine, Cole made himself some bag$$! Go Cole!!

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

This is so good for the Bills and makes my day.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

FFS, why do all of these great Utah players go to a hated division rival?

MDUte
        Ute Fan
        @mdute

Haha! I was never a Bills fan before Moss and DK went there. But now I love the Bills…add Cole and it’s becoming U of U East!

The Miami Ute
          Ute Fan
          @themiamiute

They’re killing me man…it’s like seeing someone you love stabbing you in the back!

MDUte
            Ute Fan
            @mdute

Haha! I hear ya. Anyone know the story behind Cole being called Coke?? I’m assuming an announcer got his name wrong. But I love the sound of Coke Bishop haha…I can embrace that nickname and lean into it!

The Miami Ute
              Ute Fan
              @themiamiute

Well, I hope he’s drinking and not snorting…

Crazyforu
              Ute Fan
              @crazyforu

It’s just because Cole auto corrects to Coke, that’s it! Nothing too exciting!

MDUte
                Ute Fan
                @mdute

Ahh that makes sense, thanks! I see it as Coke all the time on Twitter and figured it was a joke because an announcer called him the wrong name. Oh well…Go Coke!!

Dresden_Stormblessed
                  Ute Fan
                  @dresden

Steve Bartle accidentally tweeted Coke Bishop after he made an awesome play and Utah Twitter ran with it.

Charlie
        Ute Fan
        @charlie

No big deal, pull for the Bills when not playing Miami. In the NFL they can both go to the playoffs.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Bills fan here. It seems the front office in Buffalo likes the Utah program. They came from the old Carolina regime that had several former Utes like Steve Smith, Star Lotulelei (who also played in Buffalo), Brian Blechen, among others.

krindor
        Ute Fan
        @krindor

It’s philosophy of the Bills GM – he’s more willing than most to go after guys who played out west or on a smaller stage. The Dolphins prefer to grab guys from blue-blood schools and the SEC or B1G (see Waddle, Tua, Chop). Not sure if that has to do with where they played or their pedigree/expectations (higher rated guys with stronger athletic gifts are more likely to end up at bigger name schools)

The Bills meanwhile tend to take more shots on guys like Moss, Josh Allen, Dalton Kincaid, Khalil Shakir, Cole Bishop who may have flown under the radar initially, but excelled once they got a chance

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Cole Bishop to the Bills!