Commit

Viewing 2 reply threads

ayoriver
      Ute Fan
      @ayoriver

I think most of the time, I read something like this and I think, “OK, Yeah. We’ll see.” I half expect them to be the prospect that Utah informs, “Hey, we think you have a lot of talent, you can definitely start somewhere. That place is not here, however. You would not get playing time here, we have too much other talent at your position and we don’t project your skills to translate sufficiently to any other positions for it to justify your interest in us. ”
      For some reason, this one feels significant, like as of this was about Star in 2008. Time will tell, I guess.

Ute2
      Ute Fan
      @ute2

I like the comaprison!  Strong to blow the guy up in front of him!  Athletic enough to persue laterally after that.  

A little lofty of a comaprison?  Perhaps…  But I dig it!

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Utah doesn’t just offer kids with no stars… so there must be something that other programs aren’t seeing, or just some reason that he hasn’t been evaluated in general.

krindor
        Ute Fan
        @krindor

As a general rule, most in that class haven’t been rated yet. But we start recruiting them long before they get a star rating

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.