Dalton KIncaid at #15 in latest PFF Mock Draft

Viewing 3 reply threads

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Here’s the writeup:

15. GREEN BACK PACKERS: TE DALTON KINCAID, UTAH
      You’d like him to be a little bigger to make defenses respect him as a blocker, but he’s the best receiving tight end in the class.

fosternano
      Ute Fan
      @fosternano

Hopefully not to the packers though. With rodgers going to the jets, they won’t have much of a QB.

I’m hoping the Lions pick him up. They need one more good receiving weapon to be dangerous this upcoming year and Kincaid could be that guy.

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

The Lions are a possibility. They have the 18th pick (their second pick in the 1st RD) and I could see Kincaid heading there if the Packers pass on him.

beaslad
      Ute Fan
      @beaslad

As a life long Lions fan (the pain, the pain!) this would make me happy. They traded Hockenson late last year so this actually makes sense.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Oh man, a Lions fan! Enjoy Gardner-Johnson. You will freaking love him this year. He will ball out, get amazing interceptions, some big hits and you’ll dream of the next 5 years with an elite safety on your defense. 

And then the season will end and he will want to get paid. And all that love he gave you all season long? Instead you’ll get cryptic tweets that could mean anything and a drug out negotiation and him leaving to go sign for less money than you offered and less years on another “prove it” deal. 

Or you’ll overpay for him. 

//r00t4Utes
      Ute Fan
      @r00t4utes

It’d be nice for him to be picked that early, but yeah, like others have said only if Rodgers is in GB. I’d like him with a good QB, like Burrow in Cincinnati or Herbert in LA, or dare I say Mahomes in KC.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Dalton KIncaid at #15 in latest PFF Mock Draft