El Diablos Missing Some Hogs Today

Viewing 4 reply threads

Anfernee
      Ute Fan
      @anfernee

From Chris Karpman at SunDevilSource for 247Sports: “Starting LT Isaia Glass did not travel with ASU to Utah for an unknown reason, leaving the team without its top four OTs (Bohle, Walden, Iheanachor) and two other would-be OL starters (Coleman, Finau). ASU traveled just six scholarship OL. ASU could move true freshman Sean Na’a from LG to LT and start Cade Briggs and Aaron Frost at its OG positions. Ben Bray is the only non-starting scholarship linemen who traveled. Six of ASU’s top nine linemen won’t play tomorrow. I’ve never seen anything like it in Tempe.”

4 4

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

It’s “Los Diablos”…plural…El is singular. Grammar police…

11 3

Anfernee
        Ute Fan
        @anfernee

Also very CougarBoard of you.

The Miami Ute
          Ute Fan
          @themiamiute

Cougarboard? Never heard of it. But it sounds like you’re the voice of experience.

22Ute22
        Ute Fan
        @utedagoat

Lol people downvote you for anything. Imagine if someone said “Those Arizona State Sun devil are missing players”.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Feast mode.

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

I hope so…then again, I’ve also seen games where the replacements actually do better than the starters…we cannot get overconfident.

DataUte
      Ute Fan
      @scotwaye

Well that’s a shame. I remember depth issues in Nov and am glad we have overcome that even with the many, many injuries we have this year. Let’s get some sacks with Bishop stopping any qb scrambles quickly

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

From a Deseret News article I just read, they were down six lineman last week against WSU and didn’t give up a sack. So may not be as significant as what appears on the surface.

NarfUte
        Ute Fan
        @narfute

Wazzu doesn’t have flipper Anderson’s son at DE… wait I mean Luther Ellis’ son

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football El Diablos Missing Some Hogs Today