Favorite & least fav team in the country? Apart from Utah & BYU, respectively.

Viewing 13 reply threads
      1 2

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

Favorite: Clemson (exciting to watch, Dabo is a great coach, and they recently beat Bama)

Least favorite: Michigan (overrated team, obnoxious coach, arrogant fans)

Incidentally, I had admits from both these schools but I chose the U. Best decision ever!

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

Tony, I swear I did not draw any inspiration from your question. /S

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Hate, Bama.

Like: tOSU/any of the acadamies.

Anonymous
      Inactive

They can all rot in hell.

Chidojuan
        Ute Fan
        @chidojuan

VENKMAN BURN IN HELL!!!

SalUteopia
        Ute Fan
        @saluteopia

That’s the spirit!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Least: Alabama Fav: Whoever is playing bama or byu

Red Dawn
      Ute Fan
      @ranger15

Least – Any SEC team not named Vanderbilt

Favorite – Utah St and Florida St (can’t quit them since Charlie Ward was there)

Virginia Ute
      Ute Fan
      @virginiaute

Least fav:  Boise State

Most fav:  Michigan

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Enjoy most football.

Can’t watch BSU at home it makes my eyes bleed. Include Eastern Washington or any colored field other than green. 

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Most fav: Michigan, Notre Dame, Montana, Montana St., small schools that are basketball powerhouses
      Least fav: Entire SEC, Boise St.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Oh yeah, Notre Dame is probably my 2nd fav after Utah ever since I went to the ND/Utah game. It was awesome.

alharmon
      @alharmon

I hate Alabama. I hate the entire SEC, but mostly Alabama. I don’t like Texas, Ohio State, or Florida State either.

For some reason I actually really like Cincinnati. I enjoy watching the AAC in general, I think it’s just a fun conference to watch! Syracuse and Texas Tech are also teams I can cheer for. But, by far, I am a huge Ute fan! 

COFfrom83
      Ute Fan
      @coffrom83

When not playing the U, I cheer for our little brothers in Logan or our neighbors in Ogden and Cedar City. not major college, I know, but local

don’t like ‘bama or anyone else in the Surely Ever Cheating cobference

Red Don
      Ute Fan
      @reddon

Pitt

PSU

WVU

OSU

LSU

UNC

I’m from Pittsburgh area, three miles from W. Va. border and six miles from Ohio.  Closest hospital is in Ohio, so I’m actually a Buckeye by birth.  That explains the first four.  My job took me to Louisiana and NC, among other places.  I had season tickets to the Tar Heels and attended a game at Death Valley and liked those two. Other places I lived in USC, UCLA, ASU territory but not so much with them.

I especially don’t like Michigan and Florida St.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Fav: Oklahoma

Least fav: BYU and Arizona.   BYU from going to the U in the Lavell Edwards RUTSing era.  Had an officemate in grad school who was from Phoenix area and was always “Arizona this, Arizona that”, yet ultimately they have achieved practically zip in football (zero Rose Bowl appearances, though they made it to Fiesta in 2014, losing to Boise St) and tend to dissappoint in basketball tourney despite having a legend as coach for so many years.

Viewing 13 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Favorite & least fav team in the country? Apart from Utah & BYU, respectively.