Football

Viewing 8 reply threads

Utes 69
      Ute Fan
      @slc123

agree or disagree

48 to 10  USC

from a armchair QB

USC will not let Kincaid go off again, unless Utes have RB that can pile up the yardage and leep USC offense off the field. Utes will not match points with USC kicking field goals. without Kincaid what does Utah have on offense?

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

USC let Cal score 35.  So I completely disagree.

We may indeed lose and we may lose by 14+ points.  But, I would be very surprised to see Utah only get ten points.

RoboUte
      Ute Fan
      @hamplate

Teams don’t LET Kincaid (and Kuithe) go off. He does it anyway. You think USC didn’t know the first time they had to stop him?

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

I believe in this team. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

10 points? What the? When did USC learn how to play defense?

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Disagree. Next question. 

Dallas
      Ute Fan
      @dallas

What team has USC held to 10 points?

salUTE
        Ute Fan
        @salute

To date, no team outside of UCLA has scored more points on USC than Utah.

The least amount of points that USC has surrendered in any one game is 14 points (Rice, Oregon State and Washington State).

Even Colorado and Fresno State scored 17 points.

So you think Utah is going to go from scoring 43 points on USC in the first game to only scoring 10 in the second game?!??

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Against Oregon Utah barely managed the points they got. It could happen again.

The Miami Ute
            Ute Fan
            @themiamiute

Yes, it could happen again but A. Oregon’s defense is much better than USC’s defense. B. The weather conditions will play zero role in the game. and C. Utah will not be playing in front of a hostile crowd fervently supporting the other team. As I mentioned below, USC’s defense gives up a lot of points and yards, no matter who they play. Their biggest plus is the number of turnovers they create. That goes away, and if the Utes come up with a few of their own, then, all of a sudden, this game becomes a lot easier. One thing to remember is that Utah only had one turnover in the first game versus USC. However, it was a huge one since Bernard fumbled in the shadow of USC’s goal line, likely costing Utah seven points.

DrahtUte
      Ute Fan
      @drahtute

When your teachers told you there were no dumb questions, they were lying. 

To quote Tony…”Next question”

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Where? How? USC allowed Stanford to score 28 points and Cal to score 35. Did their defense become great over the span of a week without anyone knowing it? Here’s one for you that’s more likely…USC only has four turnovers in the entire season. I’m thinking that the turnover crows come home to roost and that Utah will get at least two turnovers and possibly more.

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.