Football Recruiting

Viewing 2 reply threads

utahby05
      Ute Fan
      @utahby05

The Utes wrapped up a Solid Class today, with the signing of Sidney Mbanasor. It could be a year +, before he’s really able to contribute. But, his physical skills are impressive.

The Utes also signed several, Solid Preferred Walk On’s, including :

Jett Maine, a very productive a WR from Corner Canyon. Luke Hyde, another productive WR from Lone Peak. 

So much of recruiting is about building Relationships with players, their families, & Coaches at key schools. And Corner Canyon & Lone Peak are among the Best High School football programs in Utah.

Spencer Clegg is a LB from American Fork. I’m not sure, but I have to think he is related to Hunter Clegg, also from AF. And Hunter is one of the top 2023 recruits. 

Helaman Ofahengaue is a LB from Lehi.  Tevita Ofahengaue played at BYU and was drafted in the NFL in 2001. Moana Ofahengaue was a LB at Utah, in 2013. Not sure if Helaman is related to Tevita and or Moana, but it’s very possible. 

#RelationshipsU

UtesRule
      Ute Fan
      @utesrule

Was just going to post the full article.
      Utes recruiting

concerned
      Ute Fan
      @concerned

The player from Oregon who committed the night before the early sigining day and then decommitted–where did he end up?

utahby05
        Ute Fan
        @utahby05

I believe you are referring to Justius Lowe. 

He signed with Oregon. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Football Recruiting