Free day care, course credit (!) free stuff along with 5$ seats

Viewing 2 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

I am generally of the opinion that all fan bases with a large enough sample size share the same basic characteristics. Good and bad. There’s idiots and assholes everywhere. Not because they are a fan of a certain team but because they are people and people suck 

Provo fans claim that Utah’s fan base is especially terrible and that the amount of dumbasses in our fan base is actually unique to us. Which is objectively false. 

Most fans teams who have attendance issues say things like “the team is (always) bad” or “the games are too late” or “the stadium experience doesn’t beat out my 75″ TV”

BYU fans on the other hand want free daycare and free stuff to go along with their 5$ ticket. Now THAT is unique

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Plus dinner for two at Chuck-A-Rama.

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

With free refills on one cup for the entire family.

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

BYU fans will show up when they start seeing free anything.  They are just weird people, not because of religion(we have good Mormon people in our fan base).  

GameForAnyFuss
        Ute Fan
        @gameforanyfuss

I have a story that will lend credence to this. 

I recently moved a few blocks away. I used the move to downsize our family’s amount of junk accumulated over the years. One of the things we’d ended up with was an antique Hammond organ that had belonged to my grandma. I decided to sell it on KSL, priced far below appraised value so I could get rid of it before moving day.

A guy called me with interest in the organ. He offered me half what I was asking, plus he wanted me to move it to him. No way, I said. Price is non-negotiable and you get to come pick it up. He reluctantly agreed. We agreed that he would come on moving day to pick it up. 

Moving day arrived. The guy showed up with his whole clan, all decked out in BYU-P gear. I should’ve known by the way he was trying to talk me down on what was already a great deal. I left him alone to load up the organ while I took another load of boxes to the new house. 

When I got back they had finished loading the organ, I found this BYU-P brood was RUMMAGING THROUGH MY TRASH taking stuff that looked valuable. They had my old non-functional laptop and some broken stereo equipment loaded into their truck. I told them dumpster diving is illegal and to put that stuff back in the garbage. The dude says “why can’t I have it? You obviously don’t want it.” My response was, that’s not the point…it’s my property and I want it in the garbage. I told him again to throw the other stuff away and get off my land. 

I’m LDS too, but I agree…they are truly weird people. 

FtheY
          Ute Fan
          @fthey

The question still remains – did they put your garbage back before leaving or no? 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo Free day care, course credit (!) free stuff along with 5$ seats