FWIW Alex….

Viewing 2 reply threads

Ute2
      Ute Fan
      @ute2

….markham from 247 Got me thinking Johnnie Bryant is definently the leader I’m the clubhouse.  He’s sent up some real smoke in that direction.

id be way down for that!

AZUteFan
      Ute Fan
      @azutefan

Alex Jensen or bust. Give me the guy that played/coached under Majerus.

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

you mean like Tommy Connor?

Ute Dub
          Ute Fan
          @chestercopperpot

Preferably a coach that players don’t hate.

chinngiskhaan
            Ute Fan
            @chinngiskhaan

Kuzma seems to think he deserves a shot.

AZUteFan
          Ute Fan
          @azutefan

Sure, as an assistant coach. Go get Fueger and Burgess from the zoo.

Harlan, make this happen!

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

To me, Bryant is a wildcard with big upside but he hasn’t had a HC job yet so he’s not proven. You could say the same about Alex Jensen but Alex has been a d league coach for a year and has a longer resume which includes the player development of Rudy Gobert 2x DPOY and $205mm contract.

The model of a proven Coach at smaller school and smaller conference intrigues me the most. And I know that I will catch flack for this but Mark Pope has proven himself at two different schools with UVU and that other mid major. F**k whatever school he played at for 1 year if he can get us in the tourney with PAC 12 talent on his roster. 

Moser at Loyola will be the darling name for a while and he’ll have interest from many schools. But he’s not an every year tournament guy in his small conference. 

A big get although he comes with the baggage but he could be the 2 year stint (ala Urban Meyer) to get the program turned around….pay Rick Pitino $6mm for two years and then let him retire at 70 years old. That would be fun, although highly unlikely.

Charlie
        Ute Fan
        @charlie

Everyone is above Pope on the list.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.