Gary Anderson turned down $2.7M he was owed by USU

Viewing 2 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

Didn’t he do the same thing at Oregon State? Integrity move but still… I wish I could casually turn down millions of dollars lol.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

The rumor running around is that he was so out of it his last few weeks at USU that he was basically AWOL, and coaches had to track him down to come and do his job. The dude is a flake, and I don’t want him anywhere near the Utes. It sounds like he’s dealing with some serious personal issues.

Tednab
        Ute Fan
        @tednab

So bizarre. Doesn’t make sense .. Up and left Wisconsin at the height of his career to go coach at Oregon St . From there he just spiraled down, leaving millions on the table each time he ups and leaves

6 3

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I just wish Coach K felt the same way…

4 2

MDUte
        Ute Fan
        @mdute

So true @Proud, if only Larry K had the same amount of integrity!

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

He did at one point. Paying to cancel that Zoob game was a good example. Chasing down a bike thief.

Once he got his paycheck that pretty much made sure he never has to work hard again… can’t say I blame him too much. Integrity being what it is now days I can’t blame him.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Gary Anderson turned down $2.7M he was owed by USU